Twin Stroller Freerider Hauck Black
Multifunctional double buggy and a true quick-change artist (incl. rain cover).
The Freerider with its two separate seat units is an extremely practical double buggy. When you take the second seat unit off - which is also easy to assemble -, you can turn your double buggy into a single buggy. This allows you to use the buggy according to your needs.
The Freerider has three large wheels and is ideally suited for all activities. The front wheel can rotate 360° and can be fixed when needed. The closed rear wheels and the overlying guard plates prevent your child in the second seat from touching the wheels.
The push handle is adjustable in height and your errands can be stowed in the large shopping basket.
The main seat is equipped with an adjustable foot rest and a one-hand adjustable back rest for maximum comfort. The second seat can be brought into the lying position by opening the side zippers.
The newly designed, extendable canopy with viewing windows offers the best protection against sun, wind and rain. It is removable and covers both children. If you do not need the rear part of the hood, it can be removed via zipper.
The padded 5-point harness systems for both seats, the removable front bar and the double-acting locking brake offer optimum safety.
The multifunctional Freerider is the perfect double buggy for modern parents.
- Multifunctional double buggy with two separate seating units
- Integrated adapter for car seat Zero Plus Group 0+
- Second seat from 6 months to 15 kg
- Measurements folded (min.) 97 x 61 x 38 cm
- Seat width 32 cm
- Wheel diameter (back wheel) 29 cm
- Wheel diameter (front wheel) 23 cm
- Adjustable back rest (different positions or continuously) 5 x
- Detachable cover
- Detachable front bar
- Measurements built-up (max.) 128 x 61 x 112 cm
- 5-point harness system
- Adjustable foot rest 6 x
- Height of handle 112 cm
- Height-adjustable handle 4 x 97 - 111 cm
- Weight buggy ( in total) 12,5 kg
- sibling pram: From 0 months to 15 kg