Stroller Set Epic Jane Sequoia
Sporty, compact and dynamic are the three adjectives that define the new Epic from Jané. Its urban and pioneering design stands out because of its tubular chassis that gives it a hardwearing and innovative character.
Additionally, Epic offers extraordinary versatility: hardwearing PU tyres with shock absorbing properties; independent, long travel suspension on the rear wheels; excellent manoeuvrability thanks to the balanced front wheel set giving smooth, precise turning, a double brake lock and more compact folding with the detachable and reversible seat unit.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- New tubular aluminium chassis that makes lightweight and more hard-wearing.
- Extremely compact patented folding system.
- Automatically retracting rear wheels make it 10% more compact.
- Independent, long travel suspension with 2 shock absorbers for rough roads.
- New PU tyres that are 10 times more hard-wearing than traditional tyres.
- Double brake lock on the handlebar.
- Seat faces either direction.
- Higher seat unit means it can be used as a highchair when out and about.
- Pro-Fix system (patented) locks and unlocks car seats with just one movement.
Removable Leatherette handle bar cover.
Group 0+ Car Seat suitable from birth to 18 months (15kg)
FRAME Open 80/100 x 59 x 92/112 cm Closed 63 x 59 x 33cm Weight 8,9 Kg
Suitable from birth to approx. 3 years (15kg)