Jane 2-Stage Cushion to Combat Plagiocephaly
If the baby tends to always sleep on the same side this cushion with the hole in the middle will help prevent deformations and plagiocephaly.
Stage 1: for 0-4 months approx.
To combat plagiocephaly.
To combat plagiocephaly. The baby’s head is positioned right in the centre but because of the special shape the baby has mobility to turn his head without being exposed to malformations, in the event of the baby sleeping on one side more than the other.
In the second stage, when the baby is bigger, the small cushion goes inside the big one.
Stage 2: Anti-choking cushion.
Lets the baby breathe correctly thanks to the special perforated inner foam that allows air to pass through and improves breathability.
- Suitable from 0 months +
- Soft cotton exterior and viscoelastic interior, that enables the baby to breathe properly thanks to the special perforated foam.
- Both covers outside 100% cotton, inside visco-elastic.
- Covers are removable and washable.
- Can be used for the crib, cot or carrycot.
- Features - 2 Stages - Anti-choking cushion, and also helps to reduce the risk of Flat Head Syndrome.
- Dimensions approx: 37.2 x 27.1 x 5 cm